Friday, May 17, 2013

Food and Beverage Production

Food production in catering term simply refers to the food preparation and control. This is a sub department of food and beverage department in a large hotel comprises of various kitchens concerning mainly with the continental, Chinese and Indian cuisine. In the food production cycle, these kitchen receive the core or ready-made ingredients, processing them through the preparing and cooking methods, and deliver them via various service outlets to the customer table. This sub-department is designed providing the several section include preparation area, cooking area, storage area, cleaning area, etc. Hence, these section play a vital role in preparing dishes in order to the acquired recipes mentioned in different menus.
                    In culinary terminology, the term food preparation and control refer to make the ingredients ready for the preparation and cooking at the required quantity and quality simultaneously. This is a vital unit, which is structurally defined as the sub department of F&B department in the hotel industry. From the commercial view point, it contributes major revenue in any catering business.


                   It is one of the largest areas of food and beverage department comprising of various kitchens and their sections. The number of kitchens, manpower and work efficiency depends upon the size and type of the hotel and the types of meal and service to the catered. There may be continental, Oriented, Indian, Italian, Mexican, etc. Kitchens including ancillary sections, e.g. cold kitchen, butchery, still room, service areas, etc. However, this sub-department produces the food that adopts the system of preparation and control, from the receipts of food supply to service of prepared food to the customer.

6 comments:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. coffee maker mold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very important to keep the things safe in best manners because quality of food matters a lot. best hotel in lahore

    ReplyDelete